- Go to your Roku home screen (by clicking the home button on your remote)
- Navigate to, and open the “Roku Channel Store”
- Find the “Lifetime” Channel (in the Movies & TV section)
- Select “Lifetime” Channel to download
- Once the channel is downloaded, go to “My Channels”
- Find and choose "Lifetime"
- Enjoy all your favorite shows and movies
Dance Moms. Married at First Sight. Bring It! Now you can watch your favorite Lifetime shows on Roku. The Lifetime channel is a great way to access full episodes and clips from all the shows that Lifetime has to offer. New content is added all the time.
*Please note: Lifetime content is only available to stream in the United States.
- Watch full episodes and clips of your favorite series including Dance Moms, Married at First Sight, Bring It!, Little Women: LA, and many more
- Create a customized Watchlist of your favorite shows
- See exclusive clips from Lifetime shows, never before shown on television
- Watch live TV
- Sign in with your cable provider
- Select the “live” option