LIFETIME SANTA SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes you must: (i) be a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) be at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry; and (iii) be physically located in the United States at the time of entry. If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of their parent or guardian (“Parent”) is required in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrant (or their Parent if entrant is a Minor) agrees to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor (as defined in Paragraph 11 below), which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor, Administrator (as defined in Paragraph 12 below), all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, divisions (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families and members of their household are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 16, 2019. One (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) First Prize winner and three (3) Second Prize winners will be selected, for a total of five (5) winners.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Twitter: To enter the Sweepstakes through Twitter during the Sweepstakes Period, you must (i) follow LifetimeTV (@lifetimetv) on Twitter throughout the Sweepstakes Period and for at least thirty (30) days thereafter and (ii) publicly tweet a photo that shows your favorite holiday moment, whether it's your holiday decor, a photo with Santa, holiday attire or anything that depicts your favorite holiday moment, along with tagging @LifetimeTV within your tweet as well as the hashtags #LifetimeSantaSweepstakes and #ItsAWonderfulLifetime.
- Instagram: To enter the Sweepstakes through Instagram during the Sweepstakes Period, you must (i) follow LifetimeTV (@lifetimetv) on Instagram throughout the Sweepstakes Period and for at least thirty (30) days thereafter; (ii) publicly post a photo that shows your favorite holiday moment, whether it's your holiday decor, a photo with Santa, holiday attire or anything that depicts your favorite holiday moment; and (iii) tag @LifetimeTV within your post as well as include the hashtags #LifetimeSantaSweepstakes and #ItsAWonderfulLifetime.
- Obscene, crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols
- Gang signs or symbols, or any form of threat or violence towards others
- Sexual activity or nudity
- Illegal drug or alcohol use
- Commercial products (g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
- Unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted material (g., music, etc.)
- Any personally identifying information (e.g., license plates, phone numbers, physical and/or email addresses)
- Website or web page links
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliation of other people (publicly or otherwise)
- Trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress)
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules
- Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS: Administrator will conduct a random drawing of five (5) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”) on or about December 17, 2019. Each Potential Winner will be notified within one (1) day from the drawing by direct message and will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within such period of time, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received.
- PRIZING: The Sweepstakes will award the following prizes, each with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) as indicated below:
- “Grand Prize”: One (1) winner (a “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive:
- Two Thousand Dollars (ARV: $2,000)
- “First Prize”: One (1) winner a “First Prize Winner” will receive:
- One Thousand Dollars (ARV: $1,000)
- “Second Prize”: Three (3) winners (each, a “Second Prize Winner” and collectively, “Second Prize Winners”) will each receive:
- Five Hundred Dollars (ARV: $500)
- WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: The Grand Prize, each First Prize and each Second Prize may each hereinafter be referred to as a “Prize” or collectively as the “Prizes”. Grand Prize Winner, First Prize Winner and Second Prize Winners may each be referred to as a “Winner” or collectively as the “Winners”. Before a Potential Winner will be deemed a Winner, he/she (or his/her Parent, if a Minor) may be required to sign and return a background check consent form, prize verification form, a publicity release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, including IRS Form W-9 (collectively, “Prize Verification Forms”), within two (2) days from the date Sponsor sends the Prize Verification Forms to the Potential Winner, or the Potential Winner will be subject to disqualification. If a background check is required of any Potential Winner, the background check must be reviewed and approved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, before the Potential Winner is deemed a Winner. If Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her Prize, does not timely complete and return the Prize Verification Forms, is disapproved as a result of a background check or is unable to be notified or verified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining Entries. If Sponsor is unable to award a Prize after three (3) attempts, the respective Prize will not be awarded. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer any Prize or redeem any non-monetary prize in lieu of his/her Prize. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prizes, if any, will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize (or Prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of a Prize and is not responsible for Prize utility or otherwise. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from the Prizes associated with the Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the Winners. In the event a selected Winner is a Minor, the Prize will be awarded to their Parent. Limit of one (1) Prize per person.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW: Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, expenses, costs or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) any typographical or other error in the printing or publishing of the Official Rules, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (c) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, transmission lines, websites, applications or data networks; (d) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; (e) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account; or (f) any problems or technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any network or means of transmission, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, applications, failure of any e-mail or Entries to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Winners (or a Winner’s Parent, if a Minor) hereby acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any express or implied warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes or any component thereof. Winners (or a Winner’s Parent, if a Minor) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Prizes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NAMES OF WINNERS; OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of names of Winners, or a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://www.Mylifetime.com/lifetimesantasweepstakes, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Lifetime Santa Sweepstakes Winners Names Request”, A&E Television Networks, LLC, 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017, Attn: Lifetime Social Marketing. All requests must be received on or before February 14, 2020. Names of Winners will be sent after selection and verification of Winners.
- SPONSOR: A&E Television Networks, LLC, 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Civic Entertainment Group, LLC, 436 Lafayette Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY