Recreate the "Black Swan" star's latest look with this step-by-step guide, courtesy of celebrity stylist Kevin Mancuso:
1. Shampoo and condition hair with volumizing products to give hair extra body.
2. Apply a curl-enhancing mousse, like Nexxus Gorgeous Curls, all over, combing through to ends.
3. After blow-drying with a diffuser, smooth ends with a round brush and transfer warm hair to large Velcro rollers.
4. Once cool, remove rollers and tousle hair with fingers, before creating a soft side part.
5. Use a medium-barrel curling iron to create curls around the face.
6. Continue to create curls around the back of hair, concentrating on the bottom half.
7. After hair cools, tousle again with fingers to release the curls and create more of a "wave" effect.
8. Apply a dime-size amount of a taming lotion like Nexxus Sleek Finish to fingers and gently run over hair to help define and control waves.
9. Finish with a light misting of hairspray for hold with movement.