Crave full, luxurious waves, like Rachael Ray's? Recreate her latest look by following the same simple steps as her stylist, Carrie Fernow:
1. First a few pieces of extensions were added for extra length and fullness.
2. Then Fernow applied Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk ($16) to Rachael’s wet hair, which helped her strands fight the frizz in last night’s extreme LA heat.
3. Next, the wet hair was sectioned and blow dried straight.
4. Once almost completely dry, Fernow sectioned the hair and sprayed Redken Fabricate 03 Heat-Active Texturizer ($13) from mid-shaft to ends, and Redken Spray Starch 15 Versatile Ironing Spray ($13) to her roots for extra heat protection.
5. Then each section was wrapped around a 1 ¼ inch curling iron to set a natural looking, understated wave.
6. The look was finished with Redken Quick Dry 18 Instant Finishing Spray ($13) to set.