Recreate Rachel McAdams' latest look with this step-by-step guide, courtesy of celebrity stylist Thomas Dunkin:
1. Start by applying a volumizing product like Sebastian Professional Texturizer to wet hair.
Blow dry in sections, and pin each section in medium and large sized Velcro rollers throughout whole head and allow to set for 5-10 minutes.
3. Allow to cool then take down rollers, and spray hair with a dry shampoo for added texture.
4. Emulsify a small dab of Sebastian Professional Microweb Fiber between palms and run through top of hair. Backcomb front section and manipulate for height and volume. Secure with pins.
5. French braid bottom half of hair starting behind left ear and pin random remaining pieces into braid for haphazard, playful positioning.
6. Finish the look with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce for tousled movement and controlled hold.
Will you be experimenting with a tousled side-braid this season?