Seen here at last night's Met Gala in NYC, Claire Danes' latest look is the epitome of sexy chic.
Below, celebrity makeup artist Gucci Westman shares how to recreate the "Temple Grandin" star's extended smoky eye and radiant complexion in 8 easy steps:
1. Line the top and bottom lids with Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Black to give it an "edgier" look.
2. Apply Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Sultry Smoke to lids for the smoky eye effect.
3. Perfect the look by rimming the inner, upper lids with Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Black.
4. For dramatic lashes, like Claire’s, use Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash in Black.
5. Fill in brows with Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil in Dark Blonde.
6. To accentuate your facial features, use an illuminator, such as Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator in Pink Light. It adds just the right amount of subtle sheen. Apply this to the top of cheekbones, bridge of nose and Cupid's bow above the lips.
7. Use Revlon Powder Blush in Tawny Peach and blot the T-zone area with Revlon PhotoReady Powder in a fair shade.
8. Finally, give your lips a pop of color with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop from my Day Dreamer collection.