I don't know about you, but in my everyday life beauty treatments have to be as functional as they are fabulous – and Bumble & bumble's new Early Bird Blowouts are just that.
As early as 7:30 am, and in as little as 30 minutes (including a relaxing rinse & repeat session), their stylists can have you blown-out and beautiful before your day begins... Did I mention they serve breakfast too? Seriously, it's an experience not to miss.
Of course, with the current state of the economy, a girl's got to be smart about her splurges. So I've asked Pooja, a lovely B&b stylist, for tips on how to make a professional blow-out last longer:
- Avoid the gym, as sweating and humidity can shorten the life of a blow-out. (Finally, there's something it's bad for!)
- When sleeping on your hair, twist it into a loose bun without a hair band or bungee before bed. This helps maintain the bounce and shape of your locks.
- On the second day after your blow-out, spray Surf Spray onto roots and massage into your scalp for volume. Also, you can use Does It All to add volume to the blow-dry and for light hold of the style.
- The best thing to do to keep your look fresh toward the third day is to use a hair powder, like Bumble and bumble's, at the roots. You can match the color to your hair (or use white, which combs out clear). Spray it on and let dry, then carefully shake out the excess to remove oil and add volume to your blow-out.
- Last but not least, try an updo for the last day or so. By then, your hair will have plenty of grip and you’ll be able to easily pin it up into a loose bun with bobby pins.
Craving an a.m. session? There's no appointment necessary at Bumble & bumble, but you can call ahead if you'd prefer. For those outside the NYC area, ring your local salon to see if they'd open a little earlier to accommodate your schedule. Their response may surprise you...
For product information, services, and salon locations visit BumbleandBumble.com.