This Season's Best Holiday Nail Polishes
Hair's the Scoop blogger Kristin went on a hunt for this season's most festive nail lacquers and what she found was a love of colorful light bulb stick-ons and high-performance glitters. Behold her top holiday picks:
1. Incoco All I Want for Christmas Nail Strips in 'Tis the Season (shown above): My favorite of the group, these easy-to-apply adhesives are as festive as they come (I only wish Incoco sold wrapping paper to match!).
2. China Glaze Let It Snow Polish in Twinkle Lights: This gleaming holiday wreath of a polish combines red, green and gold for full effect.
3. Orly Holiday Soiree in Au Champagne: This shimmery snow princess concoction looks like it came straight out of Narnia.
4. Essie Luxeffects Holiday in Set In Stones: Use this instead of your usual clear topcoat to make your nails look like they're literally dripping with diamonds.
5. OPI The Muppets in Gettin' Miss Piggy With It: The playful flecks of red and silver in this polish will add festive flare to your everyday or holiday parties.
6. Butter London Holiday in The Black Night: The Sugar Plum Fairy gets a fierce makeover in this marvelous, yet mysterious, lacquer.
7. Sephora by OPI Holiday in Don't Be Eggnogious: Add a coat of this new orange-gold flavor at Sephora to make any nail palette more aesthetically pleasing.
What's your favorite nail shade of the season? Weigh in below!