Get the Look: Rachel McAdams' Voluminous Coif
Recreate Rachel McAdams' latest look with this step-by-step guide, courtesy of celebrity stylist Thomas Dunkin:
1. Saturate freshly washed hair with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray for heat protection and touchably soft volume.
2. Rough dry with hands and blow-dryer lifting random sections while twisting hair in different directions until very nearly dry.
3. Place hair in very large Velcro rollers in a brickwork pattern for maximum root lift. Complete drying with a diffuser then allow the rollers to cool and set.
4. Remove rollers and apply a sparse amount of Sebastian Professional Matte Putty through the ends of the hair. Apply another blast of heat with the hair dryer to work up the hair’s texture by massaging the roots with finger tips.
5. Part the hair low so that a big section of fringe sits asymmetric and falls sensually over one eye. To exaggerate the style and build up the shape, set the style with Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper by spraying into the stream of hot air from the hair dryer.
6. Apply Sebastian Professional Matte Putty again, loosening the look with your hands and defining select sections to create a disheveled but modern finish.