Get the Look: Rachel McAdam's Soft, Side-Parted Style
Recreate Rachel McAdam's latest look with this step-by-step guide, courtesy of celebrity stylist Thomas Dunkin:
1. Add Sebastian Professional Potion 9 Light to wet hair and blow-dry hair with a very large round brush.
2. As each section dries, wrap it around your fingers and secure the section with a clip.
3. Once the whole head has been blown out and pinned, spray Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce hairspray at the roots for extra hold and support.
4. Sections are then taken out in a random fashion for an “accidentle” side part.
5. Use hands to manipulate the hair into shape, pulling the fringe down over one eye.
Will you be experimenting with Rachel's romantic 'do?