Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Inspired by her vintage Armani dress, iconic hairstylist Oribe channeled classic Hollywood glamour for Penelope Cruz’s red carpet style.
To recreate this retro-inspired look:
1. Start by working Oribe Gel Serum through the hair and then use hot rollers or a curling iron to set the hair.
2. Spray Oribe Imperméable, or an anti-humidity spray, on the hair before using the curling iron to help protect the style and prevent frizz.
3. Brush loose curls into place, then accentuate the wave in the front and make sure it is pronounced.
4. Clip the hair in place and spray it with Oribe Superfine Hair Spray.
5. To finish, use a bobby pin and pin the hair back on one side.
Will you be experimenting with Penelope's latest look?
More from the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards:
• Create Your Own Lookbook
• Addie's Red Carpet Recap
• 2010 Golden Globes: Best Dressed