Get the Look: January Jones' Twisted Updo
Recreate the "Mad Men" star's latest look with this step-by-step guide, courtesy of celebrity stylist Thomas Dunkin:
1. Starting with damp hair, saturate strands from root to tip with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray.
2. Tousle hair with fingers while blow-drying to work in volume to maintain a look of “yesterday” texture.
3. Once dry, run hands through hair while spraying Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper throughout for added texture and hold.
4. Randomly select pieces to set with a curling iron for another dousing of texture.
5. Section off hair starting at the top slightly to the right of center.
6. With each section, apply a dab of Sebastian Professional Matte Putty and twist the hair from front to nape making sure to keep a random, textured effect.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 across the whole head, securing each section with clear Blax bands and bobby pins.
8. Massage the hair over the whole head, pulling slightly, for a disheveled finish with a modern twist.