My first thought when I came across this year's Kardashian Christmas card was "I want to know where the family went to eat before the photo shoot, because everyone looks like they have food poisoning."
When comparing the dysfunctional and dreary family photo (in which no one likes each other and everyone is wearing black except matriarch Kris, who's rocking the popular green sequin dress from Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2011 collection) to last year's card (see it here), this is what I conclude:
1. Kourtney had a mental sex change. While the oldest sis was the only one wearing menswear last year, she's now in a dress while three of her other sisters are wearing suits.
2. Rob is in the dog house. In last year's card, he was sitting front and center. This year, he's all the way off to the side peering in on what used to be.
3. Everyone's been fad dieting. While all the ladies were covered down to their ankles last year, they opted for short skirts, splits and cropped pants this time around.
4. Kim stands alone. While the diva was wedged between one of her younger sisters and her mom in 2010, standalone Kim might as well be outcast with Rob in this pic.
5. Mason's getting too comfortable. While the adorable son of Kourtney & Scott was dressed to the nines in last year's photo, he opted for no suit jacket this time. Perhaps the family is letting him slack in lieu of the new baby.
Eccentric or downright eerie? Weigh in below!
Photo: Nick Saglimbeni