Pink dresses (as we reported a few days ago) are the new stars of the red carpet, but leave it to true trendsetter Sarah Jessica Parker to take fuchsia fashion, at the premiere of her film "What About The Morgans" last night, to a new level. With her funky fedora, stellar satin stilettos and charming vintage-style snake choker, "SJP" could easily stand for "Stylish-and-Jaunty-in-Pink."
There is just so much style packed into SJP's outfit, it deserves a serious head-to-toe review:
- THAT hat! Pink to match the dress and destined to be the next "Carrie" necklace that was spotted on SJP style followers years back.
- SJP wears whimsical flowers on her lapel, which reminds us of our beloved style icon Carrie Bradshaw.
- The stone-inlaid snake necklace is a signature look for Sarah, who often pairs vintage accessories with her designer dresses.
- Her pink L'Wren Scott dress is sweeter than sweet and would be such a great look for any party over the next six months (make sure to get hold of a similar style for Valentine's Day, for sure!)
- The effect of seeing her stunning plum suede platforms can be expressed in just two words: "We die!"
Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage