LIFETIME’S INGE CHRISTOPHER CLUTCH GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Lifetime’s Inge Christopher Clutch Giveaway (“the Sweepstakes”) is only open to individual permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have reached the age of majority as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below), and Indolink Corporation d/b/a Inge Christopher (“Promotional Partner”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents of Sponsor, and each of their respective immediate families and household members (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): Three (3) Prize winners will be determined from all eligible Entries received in a random drawing to be conducted on or about November 3, 2011 by Sponsor (or, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by its representatives), whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. First Entry drawn will be for the Prize in Black Purple. Second Entry drawn will be for the Prize in Black Red. The Third and last Entry drawn will be for the Prize in Black Natural.
4. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Three (3) Prize winners will receive: one (1) Inge Christopher 'Mary Beth' Clutch in one of three (3) colors (Black Purple, Black Red or Black Natural) with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $210.00. Total ARV is Six Hundred Thirty Dollars ($630.00). Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Odds of winning depend upon the number and content of eligible Entries received. All Prizes will be awarded (assuming a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and, after reasonable attempts, winners are verified). The Prize winner(s) may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize for money. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each prize and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with acceptance and use of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
5. PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: Each Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone using the contact information provided upon registration and associated with their winning Entry. Each Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9, and, where permitted, a publicity release (collectively, “Affidavit”) prior to delivery of the Prize. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of the first winner notification attempt, or if their Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if such potential winner’s Affidavit is not returned within three (3) days after it was mailed to winner, or if such potential winner declines a prize for any reason prior to award, is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be subject to disqualification, their prize subject to forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received. Each Prize winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of Prize Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. A Prize winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize(s) awarded in this Sweepstakes.
6. USE OF ENTRANT INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant, agrees that, unless entrant otherwise opts out on the Website, Sponsor and its designees may use entrant’s, physical and/or e-mail address to contact entrant regarding Sponsor’s programming and other offers and/or promotions that Sponsor believes may interest entrant.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (b) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (c) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; or (d) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of their Sweepstakes Entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if entrant tampers with the entry process or if entrant’s act of fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes, in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in any promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that entrant is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. In addition, each entrant by participating in this Sweepstakes, agrees on entrant’s behalf (and on behalf of entrant’s heirs, assignees, executors and administrators) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind, to persons, or property, including death, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from the award, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
8. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. NAMES OF WINNER(S): To obtain a list of names of Prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Lifetime’s Inge Christopher Clutch Giveaway Winner(s) Name Request”, A&E Television Networks, LLC, 235 East 45th Street New York, NY 10017, Attn: Digital Media Department. All requests must be received on or before February 1, 2012. Names of Prize winner(s) will be sent after selection and verification of winner(s). Names of Prize winner(s) may also be available on www.mylifetime.com after selection and verification.
10. SPONSOR: A&E Television Networks, LLC, 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.
© 2011 Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.