Runway Recall - Official Rules
PROJECT RUNWAY RECALL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES OVERVIEW: During each Weekly Entry Period (as defined below), you can visit http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/season-11/runway-recall (the “Website”) to participate in the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must login using Twitter account (membership is free), follow “Project Runway” (@ProjectRunway) and play the board game following the online instructions. Upon completion of each board game, you will be entered into the respective Weekly Entry Period, up to 10 times per each Weekly Entry Period. If you win a board game, then you will be entered into the Grand Prize Entry Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes you must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor (as defined in Paragraph 12 below), all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, divisions (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families and members of their household, and current and past participants in the Project Runway series are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Period begins on January 24, 2013 and ends May 2, 2013, at the times indicated within each respective Weekly Entry Period and the Grand Prize Entry Period, as follows:
Weekly Entry Period # 1 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, January 24, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 31, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 2 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 31, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 3 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 7, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 14, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 4 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 14, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 5 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 6 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 28, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 7 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 7, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 14, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 8 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 14, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 9 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 10 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 28, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 11 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 11, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 12 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 11, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 18, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 13 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 18, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 25, 2013.
Weekly Entry Period # 14 begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 25, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
Grand Prize Entry Period begins at 9:00:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 24, 2013 and ends at 1:59:59 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter in the Sweepstakes, you must (a) follow “Project Runway” (@ProjectRunway) on Twitter; (b) login the Website using your Twitter account; and (c) complete a board game during a Weekly Entry Period (each, an “Entry,” and collectively, the “Entries”). Entrants can enter up to ten Entries within each Weekly Entry Period. Each Entry must be submitted in accordance with the online directions during the Sweepstakes Period. Any entrant found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter or participate within this Sweepstakes will be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and all posted entries will be disqualified. All properly completed Entries will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. Only Entries submitted during the applicable Weekly Entry Period as described herein will be eligible to win within the respective Weekly Entry Period, and only winning Entries will be submitted into the Grand Prize Entry Period. The Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Incomplete, corrupted, false, late, illegible, forged or altered registration forms will be disqualified. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized Twitter account holder of the applicable Twitter account and/or email address used to enter. Twitter.com is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes.
5. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of a potential winner (each, a “Potential Winner”) within seven (7) days from completion of each Weekly Entry Period and the Grand Prize Entry Period. Each Potential Winner will be notified within one (1) week from the drawing via direct message on Twitter and will have two (2) days to respond. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the respective Entry Period. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within such period of time, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received.
6. PRIZING: One (1) Grand Prize Winner during the Sweepstakes Period will receive Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00).
Fourteen (14) Weekly Prize Winners will each receive One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all of the Weekly Prizes is Fourteen Thousand Dollars ($14,000.00).
The total ARV of the Grand Prize and the Weekly Prizes (each, a “Prize,” collectively, the “Prizes”) is Twenty-Four Thousand Dollars ($24,000.00). Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
7. WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Before a Potential Winner will be deemed a Prize Winner, he/she will be required to sign and return a Prize Verification Form, a publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, including IRS Form W-9 (collectively, “Prize Verification Forms”), within two (2) days from the date Sponsor mailed the Prize Verification Forms to the Potential Winner, or the Potential Winner will be subject to disqualification. If a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her Prize, or is unable to be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining Entries. If Sponsor is unable to award a Prize after three (3) attempts, the Prize(s) will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner and Weekly Prize Winners (each, a “Winner,” collectively, the “Winners”) may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize in lieu of his/her Prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each Prize and is not responsible for prize utility or otherwise. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from each Prize associated with the Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of each respective Winner.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any computer virus, bug, tampering, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause outside of Released Parties’ control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted on the Sponsor’s site, if functioning.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW: Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, expenses, costs or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) any typographical or other error in the printing of the Official Rules, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (c) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (d) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; (e) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; or (f) any problems or technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entries to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means, including, but not limited to, online, Twitter or text message Entries, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of their Sweepstakes Entries) from the Sweepstakes and/or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if entrant is in violation of these Official Rules, tampers with the entry process, acts in an unsportsmanlike manner or where an act of fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes, in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in any promotional materials.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
The Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with the Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. NAMES OF WINNER(S)/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of names of Prize Winner(s) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Project Runway Recall Sweepstakes Winner(s) Names Request,” A&E Television Networks, LLC, 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017, Attn: Digital Media Department. All requests must be received before June 1, 2013. Names of Winner(s) will be sent after selection and verification of winner(s). Vermont residents may omit return postage on rules requests.
12. SPONSOR: A&E Television Networks, LLC, 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.