"MAKE IT WORK PROJECT RUNWAY GIVEAWAY ON TWITTER.COM™” CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply for the “Make it Work Project Runway Giveaway on Twitter.com” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by A&E Television Networks, LLC (“Sponsor”) and promoted on www.Twitter.com with Official Rules available at www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/blogs/project-runway-blog/make-it-work-moments (''Website'').
1. ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENTS MUST BE (A) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, (B) AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER AND (C) BE FOLLOWER OF PROJECT RUNWAY ON TWITTER.COM AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. CONTEST SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and related entities (collectively, the ''Released Entities''), and their immediate families are not eligible. Twitter.com is not affiliated with this Contest in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Contest or the awarding of Prizes.
2. DESCRIPTION: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 PM EDT on June 18, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on July 19, 2012 (the “Contest Period”), according to Administrator’s time clock. There will be eight (8) separate Entry Periods during the Contest (each, an “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter: (a) follow Project Runway on Twitter (@projectrunway); (b) post an image on Twitter of a “Make It Work” moment using the hashtag #makeitwork during the times described below (individually an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”).
Entry Period # 1 begins at 12:00:00 PM EDT on Monday, June 18, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on Friday, June 22, 2012.
Entry Period # 2 begins at 12:00:00 PM EDT on Monday, June 25, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on Friday, June 29, 2012.
Entry Period # 3 begins at 12:00:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 2, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on Friday, July 6, 2012.
Entry Period # 4 begins at 12:00:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 9, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on Friday, July 13, 2012.
Entry Period # 5 begins at 9:00:00 AM EDT on Monday, July16, 2012 and ends at 4:59:59 PM EDT on Monday, July16, 2012.
Entry Period # 6 begins at 9:00:00 AM EDT on Monday, July 17, 2012 and ends at 4:59:59 PM EDT on Monday, July17, 2012.
Entry Period # 7 begins at 9:00:00 AM EDT on Monday, July 18, 2012 and ends at 4:59:59 PM EDT on Monday, July18, 2012.
Entry Period # 8 begins at 9:00:00 AM EDT on Monday, July 19, 2012 and ends at 4:59:59 PM EDT on Monday, July19, 2012.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Sponsor will select one (1) Winner in each Entry Period based on the tweet that is the most original/creative and “runway worthy”; such selection to be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. There will be a total of eight (8) Prize winners selected during the Contest. Entries received during previous Entry Periods and not selected as winners will not be rolled into subsequent Entry Periods.
5. PRIZES: Eight (8) Prizes: One (1) pair of embellished scissors with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $150.00. Total ARV of all prizes is One Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($1200.00). Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. All Prizes will be awarded (assuming a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and, after reasonable attempts, winners are verified). The Prize winners may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize for money. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each prize and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with acceptance and use of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners. Limit one (1) Prize per household.
6. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address or Twitter account, the winning entry will be declared made by the ''Authorized Account Holder'' of the e-mail address or Twitter account at time the individual became a Project Runway Follower on Twitter.com. ''Authorized Account Holder'' is defined as the natural person 18 years of age or older who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry.
7. GENERAL: By accepting a Prize, each Entrant and Prize Winner (1) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agrees to release Sponsor and the Released Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledges that Sponsor and Released Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor's decisions with respect to the Contest are final.
8. LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By participating in this Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities, including but not limited Sponsor, from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest; or (e) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be the result of, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, entrant's participation in the Contest or a Prize Winner’s receipt, acceptance, use &/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall the Released Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor and Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Contest materials. Sponsor and Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Contest, the administration of the Contest or in the announcement of Prize Winner(s), including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won.
10. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a List of Winners, (available after August 20, 2012) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to be received by September 20, 2012 to: Make It Work Project Runway Giveaway on Twitter, A&E Television Networks LLC, 235 E. 45th Street, New York, New York, 10017. Please specify "Official Rules" or "Winners List".
Copyright © 2012, A&E Television Networks, LLC, All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.