Season Premiere July 24 at 9/8c
The Project Runway Blog
Category: "rate the runway"
Did the designs on last week's "Project Runway" challenge wow you or make you wonder? Play judge and "Rate the Runway." Flip through photos of the designers' creations on the runway. Zoom in for a closer look at that hemline, and check out back and side views for all the details.
Many of you had a lot to say about Ra'mon-Lawrence and Mitchell's design, so why not start there?
Get your fill of the moment on the catwalk that changed the "Runway" history books and watch Ra'mon and Mitchell's extended judging video now:
Do you think Ra'mon's win was justified or was another team overlooked? Sound off here on the blog and let other fans know your thoughts!
With so much fun stuff to dig into on the site, we thought you might want a bit of a road map of what to hit up first this morning:
1. Hated that look sent down the runway or loved it so much you want one in your closet? Let your voice be heard on Rate the Runway! But first take a closer look at the final designs by zooming in on the details, and get a view of all the angles before deciding who should be in or out.
2. Want more Tim Gunn? Of course you do! Go to Tim Gunn's Workroom and see him mentor each and every designer from this week's episode. Watch workroom footage of him that wasn't on the show!
3. Go to the designer portfolios and check out the full sketches and additional concepts the contestants tossed out before they started to sew. Compare their drawings side by side to the final garments they sent down the runway. We'll be updating portfolios weekly with work from their challenges, so keep checking back.
4. Play on! Have some fun with the "Project Runway" dress-up game, where you're the fashion stylist. Dress up the models using the actual designs from each episode. Create custom closets all season long!
5. Did the models work that runway or need to work on their walks? Rate the walk now. Watch videos of their performances and decide for yourself! Remember that this is a competition for the models of the runway too.
6. Blogs, blogs, blogs! Designers Chris March, Andraé Gonzalo and Nick Verreos from past seasons are fired up and ready to write about "Runway"! Check out their "Project Runway" blogs to see their takes on the show, and don't miss judges Nina Garcia and Michael Kors have at it in their exclusive video blogs. Watch them review the best and the worst of the bunch.
7. If you think the judges didn't hold back this week, wait till you see what didn't make it into the episode! Watch extended judging videos and see more of the deliberating among Heidi, Nina, Michael and guest judge Lindsay Lohan.
9. Join the "Project Runway" community of show fans! Start discussions, create fashion face-offs, vote on polls and much more. It's the only place to talk about the show!
10. Someone's gotta go. Watch exit interviews of contestants as they say farewell to "Runway," and celebrate with each challenge's winner as they claim the week's ultimate design.