The Project Runway Blog
Category: "tv appearances"
Check out Nina, Michael, Heidi on "Good Morning America" as they reveal some details about the premiere of Season 9, airing Thursday, July 28 at 9/8c:
Keep checking back here on the blog for a special Tim Gunn update, coming soon!
Tim Gunn's taking over your TV on Tuesday, September 7! Catch the fashion guru next week on the following shows:
"Good Morning America"
ABC stations from 7-9 am et/pt
"Live! with Regis and Kelly"
ABC stations at 9 am; New York (WABC, Channel 7) & Los Angeles (KABC, Channel 7)
"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart"
Comedy Central at 11 pm et/pt
Please check your local listings for channel information.
Tune into "Live! with Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday, April 6 when Michael Kors stops by to talk about Season 7 of "Project Runway."
"Live! with Regis and Kelly" airs weekdays on ABC stations (9 am in New York on WABC, Channel 7 and in Los Angeles on KABC, Channel 7).
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" airs weekdays (Los Angeles, 3 pm pt on KABC & New York, 4 pm et on WABC). Check your local listings.
Season 6 designers Althea Harper, Christopher Straub and Qristyl Frazier drop by the "Rachael Ray Show" tomorrow, October 1, to go head-to-head in a challenge where not a stitch of fabric is allowed. Judge Nina Garcia decides the winner!
Don't forget to check out Nina's latest video blog post for Episode 6, too:
Don't miss Heidi Klum on "Ellen" today at 3 pm et/4 pm pt on NBC.
Today is the Christmas of all "Runway" days! Here's what's waiting to be unwrapped:
• 8 pm et/pt: The "Project Runway: All-Star Challenge". Eight of your favorite past designers are going for the ultimate bragging rights.
• An All-Star Line Up of "Runway" Bloggers: Andrae Gonzalo (Season 2), Nick Verreos (Season 2) and Chris March (Season 4).
• The Make It Work Sweepstakes: A shot at weekly cash prizes, and a grand prize of $25,000 and lunch with Tim Gunn in NYC.
• Tim Gunn Phone Call: Have Tim Gunn call your dentist, your ex, your co-workers, with a customized message and a reminder to watch the premiere tonight!
• Designer Portfolios: School yourself on the 16 designers' work before they hit the air. Come back each week to see their creations on the show.
• 10 pm et/pt: The premiere of "Project Runway" Season 6 is here. Finally!
• Meet the Models: Check out the modeling books and watch closet tours from the ladies on "Models of the Runway".
• Get Social: Check "Project Runway" out on Facebook and Twitter to find the latest and the greatest show fan chat on the 'Net.
• 11 pm et/pt: "Models of the Runway" series premiere! Get to know these ladies of the runway like never before with their very own show.
If you missed last night's episode of "The Daily Show," you missed a good one. Why? Tim Gunn, of course.
Tim reveals why L.A. weather is not for him (cause it's just too perfect), calms Jon Stewart's fears that Heidi will have to change her catch phrases on Season 6 ("Sometimes you're in, but then you're not so in?") and reveals his new found superhero powers.