Project Runway Blog
"Project Runway" Nominated for Five Emmys!
Big news, "Runway" devotees: This morning the show was nominated for FIVE primetime Emmy Awards!
- Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition Program - Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn
- Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
- Outstanding Cinematography For Reality Programming - Gus Dominguez
- Outstanding Directing For Nonfiction Programming - Craig Spirko
- Outstanding Picture Editing For Reality Programming - Julie Cohen, Scott Austin Hahn, Adrienne Salisbury, Eileen Finkelstein, Ryan Mallick, Yaffa Lerea
The series has been nominated for a total of 34 Emmys since 2006. Congratulations to the whole team! (The full list of nominees can be seen here.)
You can tune in to the 66th Emmys live on Monday, August 25 at 8 p.m. on NBC to see if Heidi, Tim, and "Project Runway" will emerge victorious. In the meantime, check out a brand new season of "Runway" when it premieres July 24 at 9/8c.
Photo: Mark Davis/Getty Images