1. The episode started out with Tim and Heidi busting a move.
2. I repeat – the episode began with Tim Gunn dancing.
3. Heidi’s Got Talent: Runway Edition.
4. Aaron Myers: Hiplet’s #1 fan.
5. But can you blame him? These women are amazing!
6. Amy was attacked by fabric at Mood.
7. Having only a half hour to shop at Mood is, like, so exhausting.
8. Back in the workroom, Brandon entered a zen-like state, which made the designers super envious.
9. Especially Kudzanai, who’s work station was right next to the ever-so-frantic #DesignerTwins.
10. Kenya: Nailing her impression of the #DesignerTwins since 2017.
11. (Squirming as I type this…) Deyonté sewed a needle right through his finger.
12. During Tim’s critique, he had this advice for Claire:
13. While critiquing Aaron, Tim drew inspiration from a popular Chinese appetizer:
14. A pin poked Margarita’s model and blood got on the white bodysuit. (Sensing a theme?)
15. Speaking of bad blood (had to…), Deyonté’s injury set him back and he needed a miracle.
16. With just minutes until the runway, a lightbulb went off in Kentaro’s head.
17. When the judges found out what happened to Deyonté’s finger – and subsequently his look – Heidi was at a loss for words:
18. Nina only had one word for Brandon:
19. So it should be no surprise that he won, Ayana passed on the invisible winner’s crown:
20. Kudzanai was sent home, which brought out Deyonté’s “Home Alone” impression.