1. Who run the world? Warrior women.
2. We learn that not only do the warrior women kick ass, they are also breast cancer survivors. Cue the emotions.
3. Before sketching editorial looks inspired by the women, the designers got out some pent up frustration.
4. Kentaro: a lover, not a fighter.
5. Kentaro: fashion designer and model form.
6. During her critique with Tim, Margarita was second-guessing her look.
7. And so was Tim.
8. But at the end of the day, he stood by her design.
9. Back in Kentaro land, he was determined to make his ill-fitting hoodie work.
10. But he ended up designing a new one, which, much to his surprise, actually fit.
11. Thanks for the reminder, Heidi.
12. The judges loved Brandon’s look, but had mixed reactions on the hood. #Bonnetgate
13. They did agree on Margarita’s look… agreed that they didn’t love it.
14. Nina had a lightbulb moment and realized that “the brothers” looks were quite similar.
15. Zac said those three magical words about Ayana’s design:
16. Despite what the judges thought, Tim still stood by Margarita’s look. (I love a good foreshadow.)
17. Brandon won his third challenge.
18. Margarita was sent home.
19. Sike! Like you didn’t see this coming.
20. And then the designers group hugged as if they were on an episode of “Full House.”