1. Sigh… another unconventional challenge. Cue mixed emotions from the designers.
2. It’s always a bonus when you can get in an arm workout while gathering materials.
3. Now this begs the question, what else do you have stored in there, Kenya?
4. Aggressive Ayana. Get it, girl.
5. Kentaro, you can call our butts whatever you want.
6. Tim channeled Nike during his critique with Margarita.
7. And didn’t help Brandon with his identity crisis.
8. After the model fittings, Michael’s model, Christina, was a wee bit concerned about his design.
9. Caution: Objects in the workroom may be larger than they appear.
10. Does anyone else love when the designers become delirious as much as I do?
11. Kentaro is a good sport.
12. The day of the runway, Christina had a sense of relief.
13. Kentaro’s model, Liris, critiqued her look with the Zac Posen sass.
14. PR super fan and guest judge Carly Chaikin was not a fan of Michael’s design.
15. Life in plastic, Kentaro’s look is not fantastic.
16. The fibers in Kentaro’s design made Zac uncomfortable by association.
17. Can anyone guess Carly’s favorite color?
18. Ayana’s first win!
19. Michael’s bondage dress sent him home.
20. And I’m pretty sure Margarita was more upset about it than him.