1. The designers were tasked to create a young, chic Hollywood look for Betty Boop. (Who, BTW looks great for 87!)
2. While Edmond may have seen an orchid in his print, Ken and Helen saw something very different.
3. Anne thought Fabio’s dress needed a bit more boop-oop-a-doop.
4. Said no “Project Runway” contestant ever…
5. Ken also had some choice words for Char’s dress.
6. Basically, she designed a look that was more suited for Betty White, not Betty Boop.
7. Alyssa saw another body party in Edmond’s dress:
8. Overall, Alyssa was very disappointed with the lack of Betty Boop inspiration on the runway.
9. Joshua won with his I [heart] Betty streetwear design.
10. Char and her turquoise neoprene were sent home.
Want more? Watch the full episode here.