"Mom's Cooking": Salmon Wellington, Baked Vegetables With Cracker Meal and Graham Streusel Cake
Learn how to make the delicious recipes featured on "Mom's Cooking."
8 sheets puff pastry, thawed
Eight 6-to-8-ounce salmon fillets, skin removed
16 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced into thin strips
1 package frozen creamed spinach, left frozen and cut into strips
1 egg for egg wash
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a sheet of puff pastry on work surface.
- Place a piece of salmon on center of sheet. Top with a slice of cheese and spinach.
- Wrap salmon like a burrito.
- Brush egg wash all over.
- Repeat process with the rest.
- Place on a parchment lined baking tray and place in the oven for 35 minutes until golden brown.