"Mom's Cooking": Manicotti, Braciole and Tiramisu
Learn how to make the delicious recipes featured on "Mom's Cooking." Watch "Mom's Cooking" weekdays at 11 and 11:30 am et/pt.
- 6 eggs (I use Egg Beaters because it is less cholesterol)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Grease a crepe maker or small nonstick frying pan.
- Use 1/8 cup measure in and rotate the pan to fill the bottom.
- Cook until the edges start to pull away a little bit (35 to 40 seconds), flip over for about 2 seconds and then stack them.
- 1 egg
- Chopped fresh parsley to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
Mix all ingredients.
- Take one crepe out flat, and spread filling in the middle.
- Fold both sides over and lay down.
Put gravy (sauce) on bottom of baking dish (whatever size you choose), place filled crepe in baking dish, top with gravy and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
Bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.