Calories per serving: 167
1 package (20 ounces) peeled and chopped butternut squash (fresh, not frozen)
1/4 teaspoon dried sage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 bag (5 ounces) microwave-in-bag spinach
8 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
1 large egg
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
2 no-bake lasagna noodles, broken in half crosswise
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place squash in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons water, cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High until tender, about 10 minutes. Uncover and cool slightly, then mash with sage, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Microwave spinach in the bag according to the package directions. Transfer to a large bowl, and stir in the ricotta, egg, oregano, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
4. Divide the squash among four 2 1/2-cup gratin dishes, and spread in an even layer. Top each with a lasagna noodle. Divide the ricotta mixture among the dishes and spread over the noodles. Sprinkle the Parmesan over each dish.
5. Bake until the top browns and the noodles are cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.