Chipotle and Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes
Calories per serving: 330
4 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed
2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles in adobo (or more to taste)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes 2 or 3 times, and place them on a foil-lined baking sheet and put in oven. Bake until soft, about 1 hour.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
4. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly, then cut them in half and scoop potato flesh into bowl. Using a standing or handheld mixer, beat the potatoes until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the chiles, cinnamon, salt and butter, and beat until smooth. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Dot the top with the mini marshmallows.
5. Bake until warm and the marshmallows are melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.