Calories per serving: 161
2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into fries 1/4 inch wide and 3-4 inches long
2 tablespoons olive oil or spray
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray to evenly coat.
3. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Arrange the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes, shaking the pan and turning the potatoes midway through baking.
5. While the potatoes are baking, combine the garlic, parsley and lemon zest.
6. Transfer the potatoes to a serving dish. Sprinkle the garlic mixture over the fries and serve immediately.