For the past two weeks, we've been asking you, the loyal "Army Wives" fans, to vote for your most memorable moment from the first six season. Not surprisingly, all but one of the top 5 were also featured in the happiest and saddest moments blogs.
5. The Birth of the LeBlanc Twins: In the 100th episode, Roxy gave birth to twins Wyatt and Drew. Wyatt came out with no problem, but Drew's umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and the doctors had to perform an emergency c-section. Luckily after a few days at the hospital, he was able to join his family at home.
4. Pamela and Chase's Second Wedding: After contemplating having a quickie ceremony at a courthouse, Pamela and Chase said "I do" for the second time during a ceremony at the Hump Bar in Season 5, Episode 7. The most romantic part? Chase's line, "All that matters to me is I get to wake up next to you for the rest of my life," which he said to Pamela right before the wedding.
3. Claudia Joy and Denise's Hostage Situation: After Claudia Joy's kidney transplant, Frank and Michael booked a surprise trip to the beach for the ladies. A man who they met on the beach took them hostage. Denise convinced the guy to let Claudia Joy out of handcuffs so she could take her insulin, but then she stabbed him with the needle instead. Denise then git a hold of his gun and shot him dead.
2. The Hump Bar Bombing/Amanda's Death: In the Season 1 finale, Marilyn's husband walked into the bar with a bomb strapped to himself. Amanda was inside.
1. Jeremy's Death: Denise and Frank's son Jeremy had a troubled past, but straightened his life by Season 5. Sadly, his life was tragically cut short when he was killed in combat in Afghanistan. His funeral in Season 5, Episode 4 is one of the most gut-wrenching moments in "Army Wives" history.
View the saddest moments in photos:
-Season 6, Episode 15: Onward
-Season 6, Episode 14: Fatal Reaction
-Season 6, Episode 14 First Look: Fatal Reaction
-First Look Season 5, Episode 9: Countermeasures
-Season 5, Episode 7: Strategic Alliances
-Season 5, Episode 4: On Behalf of a Grateful Nation
-Season 5, Episode 2: Command Presence
-Season 4, Episode 17: Murder in Charelston
Didn't see your most memorable moment featured? Vote in the poll now!
Want even more "Army Wives"? Watch full episodes now!