It's been far too long since we had our last dose of "Army Wives" on Lifetime! When we last left our favorite show characters, new mom Joan got her deployment orders, Roxy was on the verge of losing Betty's Bar, Pamela's radio show went straight to new Army wife Jennifer, Denise cheated and slept with a former patient. Plus one more thing: Claudia Joy's teenage daughter ran away with her soldier boyfriend right before the family was leaving for Brussels!
If you need a refresher course on last season (or the last two), check out Army Wives Connections on our site. You can catch up on all the events and how the characters are connected. It's the perfect way to get ready for the show premiere, tomorrow at 10 pm et/pt.
Keep checking back tomorrow pre, during and post-show for all the latest "Army Wives" updates! In the meantime, join the discussions happening in the "Army Wives" Community and let your voice be heard!
Speaking of connecting, have you seen the brand new "Army Wives" Connections yet? Lovers, friends, enemies and everything in between are all part of the journey on "Army Wives." Reexperience the moments that made Seasons 1 and 2 with video clips, photos and more. It's your chance to see how all the characters are related. We'll be adding more throughout Season 3!
Watch the characters of "Army Wives" get some tried-and-true advice from those who know them best: the actors who play them!
You asked for it, and we listened! The biggest season of "Army Wives" yet demands the biggest "Army Wives" site on the Net!
As you begin to explore the fun new features on the site, keep in mind that this is just a preview of what's to come for "Army Wives" Season 3! Read up on some of the "Army Wives" Web goodies coming soon (real soon!) on myLifetime.com:
- The real-life Army wives community of show fans is one of our largest and most powerful. With the "Army Wives" Calendar, you will be able to add your military milestones (like homecomings and deployments) or special events (like birthdays and births) to share with the rest of our Community.
- Need your "Army Wives" info on the go? Download the latest and greatest "Army Wives" updates anytime, any place with our "Army Wives" iPhone app.
- The characters on "Army Wives" come and go, affecting each others' lives for better or worse. "Army Wives" Connections brings the best moments of Seasons 1 & 2 to life with photos, videos and more. Relive the tears, drama and laughter of episodes past and present in a whole new way.
- The "Army Wives" sweepstakes last year offered a car as the grand prize. This year's prize is even better! To hold you over until this new sweeps is available on June 7, we're giving you a chance right now to win $500 and Season 2 of "Army Wives" on DVD with our "Army Wives" Homecoming Sweeps.
- Get ready to put your "Army Wives" smarts to the ultimate test with a new "Army Wives" game. Get some practice rounds in by playing our "Army Wives" matching game now.
- Watch full streaming episodes of "Army Wives" online, day or night, beginning today with "Army Wives" Season 2, and Season 3 after the June 7 premiere.
Watch this hysterical new video of the "Army Wives" cast revealing who they'd like to be their new Army husband or wife on the show ... if they had the choice!:
Check out this exclusive photo of the "Army Wives" cast in a promotional shot for "Army Wives" Season 3, premiering Sunday, June 7 at 10 pm et/pt.
Can the Holdens find Emmalin in time? Will Joan really deploy? Is Denise's relationship with Mac over? So many answers are waiting to be revealed this summer when "Army Wives" returns to Lifetime on Sunday, June 7.
Keep checking back at myLifetime.com for an all-new "Army Wives" site. You won't want to miss it!