Date Ideas For Taurus
Going on a date with a Taurus? Follow these suggestions for a magical time.
This is a sign that appreciates the finer things in life, so if your moves are more Budget Gourmet than Chez Pierre, don’t even bother asking Taurus out. Bottom line: It’s all about quality for them. If you’re sophisticated enough to know the difference between a Cabernet and a Shiraz, you’re in luck. These classic romantics love to dress up and be seen among the Beautiful People. Rushing through a date is something Tauruses hate. They’d rather linger for hours in an elegant restaurant discussing art, politics, business, music or any subject they feel passionate (and highly opinionated) about. A comfortable setting is a must. Even if your Bull is more into dive bars than wine bars, he or she will still want to kick back on a stool and pontificate.
Not that a little action should be ruled out — they’ll do anything that makes them look good. If your date is a dancer, meet at a posh tango club. Don’t worry if you don’t know the steps. Taurus is an excellent teacher and will be happy to show you some moves. Taurus loves music, so impress by scoring tickets to a hard-to-get-into show. A walk through an art gallery will surely stimulate conversations, too. Taurus is an earth sign, so an outdoor date is fine as long as it doesn’t require anyone to get too dirty. A gourmet picnic or an architectural tour of homes will do the trick. Important to note: No matter how wild Tauruses seem on the surface, they are generally on the hunt for a life partner. If you see a future with this person, don’t go farther than a good-night kiss at the doorstep — and only if Taurus initiates it. Hand holding, however, is always fine: This sensual sign loves to touch and needs an affectionate partner.
Things to Do:
- Dress up and head to an elegant restaurant where Taurus can show you off while spouting his or her opinions in an audible tone (Bulls can have loud voices)
- Score tickets to an in-demand show. Make sure you get the best seats!
- If your Taurus is a good dancer, let him or her teach you some moves
- Plan an elegant picnic with gourmet foods and a nice blanket to sit on
- Stroll through a park
- Go to brunch at a French restaurant
- Meander through an art gallery, then discuss over dessert and latte
- Ride on the back of Taurus’ motorcycle
The AstroTwins, Tali and Ophira Edut © 2008, Mediarology, Inc, All Rights Reserved.