Date Ideas For Pisces
Going on a date with a Pisces? Follow these suggestions for a magical time.
Pisces adore the arts, so a daytime date could include a walk through a museum. This sign rules photography, so bring cameras in case inspiration strikes. You’re sure to get some great shots, whether you’re snapping pics of old architecture, random people on the streets or each other. Underground or indie arts are also a favorite of theirs. As long as you give them room to talk about feelings and express their unusual opinions without judgment, they’re sure to warm up to you. Friends are everything to Pisces, and they often assume a caretaker role. Flip the script and pamper your Fish on a date. Go to a spa and get massages or pedicures (Pisces rules the feet). Getting Pisces to relax will score you big-time points. They love quirky things and don’t require anything super-fancy to be entertained.
Things to Do:
- Get your palms read by a psychic; this sign loves anything mystical and outrageous
- Arts-lovin’ Pisces will appreciate anything from a museum exhibit to a student show
- Compassionate Pisces love all creatures great and small. Visit a petting zoo or volunteer for a day at an animal shelter.
- Dance the night away at an intimate, dimly lit club
- Wine tasting is a favorite escape for Pisces, but watch out they can drink like fish!
- Take Pisces to a costume party. They relish any chance to dress up!
- Cook dinner together. Food equals sensuality for this sign.
- Pisces loves to play hooky. Skip work and go for a road trip to a quaint town with lots of antique shops or flea markets.
The AstroTwins, Tali and Ophira Edut © 2008, Mediarology, Inc, All Rights Reserved.