Date Ideas For Leo
Going on a date with a Leo? Follow these suggestions for a magical time.
Dreaming of a fairy-tale romance? Date a Leo! An evening with the zodiac’s lion could feel like a page ripped out of a grocery-store novel. Set it up in advance so your Leo has time to shop; they live for any chance to dress up and preen. Even the most modest members of this sign are looking for a memorable experience (don’t let the plain-Jane Leos fool you). These passionate peeps are the kids who hated to go back to class after recess. Since Leos love to play, activity-filled dates are always best. Skip the dinner-and-a-movie routine and head to an amusement park, Broadway musical, awards show or karaoke bar. Many lions love to perform and will relish the opportunity to belt out song after song with you.
If you make Leo purr, don’t be surprised if this cat winds up sticking by your side for an entire weekend. An evening date could turn into a spontaneous motorcycle trip to a gorgeous hotel in lush wine country. All this can get a bit expensive. Make sure you come with plenty of cash, or be prepared to put up limits when the tab gets too high (Leo won’t). Exchanging gifts is their favorite thing, so show up to the date with a little somethin’ somethin’. Even a small trinket like a red rose, a kitschy-cool refrigerator magnet or a mix tape will let your Lion know you think he or she is special, which is the very key to this sign’s heart. If Leo likes you, he or she will be all over you with a gaze intense enough to make Fabio swoon. Prepare for a highly affectionate and extremely intense encounter!
Things to Do:
- Take a horse-and-buggy ride around the city. These hopeless romantics love to be seen about town!
- Buy tickets to a fun and thought-provoking musical. Think: flashy costumes, fast-paced plot, great singing, lots of laughs.
- Many Leos are scholarly, so attend a lecture. Discuss it afterward over a rich, super-sweet dessert.
- Amusement parks and state fairs give thrill-seeking Leos a rush. They’ll want to be the first in line for a new roller coaster.
- This playful sign loves to feel like a kid. Head to a Renaissance fair and try activities like making candles and churning butter.
- Get a couples massage together. Leos rule the back and love to have theirs stroked.
- Go to a huge club and dance the night away
—The AstroTwins, Tali and Ophira Edut © 2008, Mediarology, Inc, All Rights Reserved.