Date Ideas For Capricorn
Going on a date with a Capricorn? Follow these suggestions for a magical time.
They can be health nuts and sports nuts. Meet for dinner at a vegetarian restaurant and follow up with a beer-swilling baseball game. Capricorn is an earth sign, so luring them into the great outdoors is another great tactic for getting their full attention. Hiking, rock climbing and camping are favorites of theirs. Offer to become jogging partners if you want to see Cap regularly. This sign likes being part of an elite crowd. Invite them to an impossible-to-get-into event at an exclusive club bonus points if a raved-about indie musician is playing a special set for the crowd. There is one surprise here: Highly physical, your Cap might just grab you for a kiss out of the blue. Intense and a bit shocking, this could happen when you least expect it.
Things to Do:
- Capricorns love history and architecture, so take a road trip to an age-old landmark or visit a gorgeous cathedral
- Go to a sports game with Capricorn and his or her friends. The more, the merrier is this sign’s motto.
- Turn an everyday event into a date. Hang out with Cap at band practice, visit him or her at work, or go to Home Depot together. A practical connection is a turn-on for them!
- Invite your Mountain Goat for a hike, bike ride, jog or rock-climbing adventure
- Try a yoga class together, then refresh at a juice bar or raw-food restaurant
- Score tickets to an exclusive party or country club: Posh, elegant and “old money” are the key words here.
- Set up Poker Night and invite all of your mutual friends. Caps love to host parties but hate doing prep work. Handle the snacks and treat guests to champagne and cigars!
- If invited, accompany Capricorn to a family or work function. This is a sign that a Cap is taking you seriously!
The AstroTwins, Tali and Ophira Edut © 2008, Mediarology, Inc, All Rights Reserved.