Date Ideas For Cancer
Going on a date with a Cancer? Follow these suggestions for a magical time.
Don’t let the shy exterior fool you. Underneath that crab shell is a fascinating human being who is equal parts nurturing and wild. Cancers are culture hounds who love to sniff out the latest, greatest and most talked-about event in the arts. Order tickets in advance for your date. They want to spend the whole week leading up to your rendezvous bragging to their friends about where the two of you are going. Creativity ranks high with them, and so does intellectualism. Read the newspaper and the local cultural guide before the date so you can match Cancer’s conversational repartee.
This sign is a bit orally fixated. Many Cancers are food and wine experts; some even have a tendency to eat and drink too much, so watch out. Nothing turns them on more than a good kissing session, and there’s a 50/50 chance that will happen on your first date. What do they love nearly as much? Great taste in home decor. A gorgeous living space is essential for this sign. If your decorating skills rival the pros, invite Cancer over for a home-cooked meal. Don’t be surprised if they settle in for the entire weekend. On the other hand, if your Crab doesn’t open up quickly, don’t despair. You may have to work a little harder to break through that resistance. Call them on it, in a gentle, teasing way. If Cancer is feeling you, he or she will laugh, smile and melt.
Things to Do:
- Go antiquing: Cancers love to treasure-hunt for items with historical value
- Rent scooters and go for an adventure ride
- Party-hop! Even the shyest of Cancers love a social whirlwind, if only for the people watching
- Sample cuisine at a fusion or experimental restaurant
- Go sailing, surfing or for a stroll on the beach with this water-loving sign
- Attend a charity event together: Compassionate Cancers like connecting through a shared cause
- Stay in for a romantic evening. Spending cozy one-on-one time appeals to these homebodies too.
- Explore the arts: Check out a must-see exhibit or theater production
- Score tickets to hear the latest up-and-coming band. Cancers love being among the first to discover hot new acts.
The AstroTwins, Tali and Ophira Edut © 2008, Mediarology, Inc, All Rights Reserved.